Monday, January 11, 2010

Great Commercial Rates Available!

I admit it, I usually focus on non-bank funding since the banks all but froze up, but I recently discovered a very nice small balance commercial loan program available through a national bank. Under this program, which will make loans under $500K, amortized over 30 years, I got quoted rates as low as 5.8% fixed for three years, 6.5% for five years, and 7.6% for ten years. The rate is credit score driven so will be higher given lower scores.

I was quoted these rates for $375K loan to refinance a small (8 unit) apartment building in NY, a good point to note because not many lenders like apartment buildings these days... Our fee to pkg & deliver the funding on this deal was 1.25%.

I don't know about you but so far this is making for a Happy New Year!

No comments: